Walker & Associates: Steering You in the Right Direction with Commercial Auto Insurance
Whether you own one vehicle or an entire fleet, your business is exposed to some type of auto risk. At minimum, you are responsible when employees drive their own cars while running company errands or conducting business-related transactions. You also face significant exposures if your employees hire or lease a vehicle to attend a conference or tradeshow or go on a sales call miles away.
The professionals at Walker & Associates will review your operation and type of vehicle use to determine the appropriate coverage and limit options your business requires to protect against your exposures. Your Commercial Auto policy can be designed to include:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: Pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and, in most cases, provides you with legal defense.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Provides you with protection if your vehicle accidently damages another person’s property and, in most cases, provides legal defense.
- Medical Payments: Pays for reasonable and necessary incurred medical expenses for you and your passengers as a result of a covered accident.
- Uninsured Motorists Coverage: Pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. Underinsured Motorists coverage can also be included to provide protection when the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
- Physical Damage Coverage: Pays for damage to your vehicle from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for damage to your vehicle when it hits or is hit by another object.
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability: Covers claims against your business if an employee has an accident while using his or her own (or rented) vehicle for business purposes.
As part of our overall risk evaluation of your operation, we will provide loss control recommendations you should consider to improve driver safety and minimize losses.