Walker & Associates: Offering Group Health Insurance Options
Employers are looking for guidance when choosing the right Group Health insurance plan for their employees. They understand how important providing Health insurance is in attracting and retaining employees. But they also must strike the right balance between employee expectations and the significant healthcare spendnvolved with a Health insurance program.
The Choice Is Yours
Our professional staff at Walker & Associates can provide you with the expertise and product choices to find the right Group Health policy for your business. We offer a wide range of options including:
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plans: Your employees can choose one primary care physician for all their healthcare services. Referrals are required before seeing any other health care professional, except in an emergency.
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plans: Employees are able to go to any health care professional without a referral—inside or outside of the network. Staying inside the network means smaller co-pays and full coverage. Going outside the network results in higher out-of-pocket costs.
- Consumer-Driven Plans: Employees agree to pay for routine medical expenses themselves, covered through their own tax-free medical savings account. These include: Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs). We can go over in detail how each works.
In addition, we can help navigate you through the provisions of the Affordable Care Act, including:
- Employee Classification
- Use of the Exchanges (or marketplaces)
- Tax Advantages
- Qualifying Plans
- Community Health Network Use
- Skinny Plans
- Concierge Health Plans
- Wellness Programs
- Self-Insurance Availability/Captive Insurance
- And More